Tuesday, April 17, 2012

40. Descendants of Luke O'Neill of Garryhill

    A descendant of Luke O'Neill contacted me on Sunday. His name is Dermott O'Neill and he lives in Ireland. His father was Richard; a John was his grandfather,and another John as gr-grandfather. Great-great-grandfather was James and ggg-grandfather was Luke, brother to our Hugh, who came to the States. What a great new connection!
   We now have information on three sons of John and Esther, as the O'Neill bunch in Australia is descended from brother Morgan.
    Dermott and I will be emailing back and forth and hopefully will uncover new information, which I will post as it develops. Dermott found me from the O'Neill book that I sent to Salt Lake City and they put online, and also from this blog. Gotta love the Internet!

No comments:

Post a Comment